Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sweet Treats


I used todays sketch on SCS. I stamped the matching mini images on Pulsar Pink using Dessert Sand Memento ink. The strawberries and chocolate candy were stamped with Chocolate Brilliance Ink. I colored using different inks and the SU blender pen. I put Crystal Effects on all the images. The strawberries have flower soft to give them some texture. I used Pez A Blings in the corner. The saying is Studio G and stamped on White Leather.

Pez A Doodle has up pre-order for some wonderful new items from Ranger (Tim Holtz).

Recipe
Stamps- Chocolate Treats 2 from Pez A Doodle
Inks- Chocolate Brilliance, Dessert Sand Memento, Distress Worn Lipstick,
Paper- White Leather, Pulsar Pink, Pike Brown - Paper Temptress
Dp is 100% Sweet from DCVW

4 comments:

  1. This is tooo cute hun!!! I love how you stamped the background on the card tooo!!! I love this set!!!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Anita, great use of all of the stamps together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! Yummy images, and I love your background stamping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrumptious! Girl you are rockin' those stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!