Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thank You

I want to say a big Thank You to all who sent cards for my card drive. I have decided to send everyone who sent cards some goodies. I don't know what but it will be some fun stuff. I hope to package it up and have it in the mail by this weekend. If you didn't get cards to me, don't worry. August is fast aproaching and that will be my 1st Blogaversary. I can't believe that I am over 11000 hits. When I started this blog, my goal was to get 1000 hits in a year. Thanks to everyone who stops by to take a peek. It means a lot to Katie and I. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Anita,

    You are just too sweet. Your desire to help our troops is enough for me. There should be many more people like you who put thoughts into action and achieve the goal you set.

    Hugs!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed your card drive. I have been a bad blogger when it comes to visiting my blogger friends. My brother fell ill and I haven't felt like making cards. I am getting back in the groove though.
    I am glad you had a great turn out with your card drive.
    What a sweet heart you are!
    Happy Fourth of July!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!