Saturday, July 18, 2009

Button Card


I used Serpentine Metallic and Stardust White papers from Paper Temptress. The DP is Lime Rickey from Basic Grey. I cute the big white buttons using a die for the Big Shot. I stamped on them using a Studio G stamp and Studio G ink. In the opposite corners are Pez A Bling with Buttons from Wal Mart. I used my new Labels 4 Nesties.

There is a fantastic sale at Paper Temptress. Here are all the details-

Christmas in July seems to be everywhere on the blogs this week which prompted this special. Paper Temptress's Christmas Paper Package is 40% off for the rest of the month!! That is along with the July specials already available at Paper Temptress which is the whole Lustre line (my personal favorite) and the Sparkle line at 25% off. Both these lines also have a 12 x 12 sheets that are available so the perfect time to add this fabulous card stock to your paper stash!! Please be sure to stop by Paper Temptress's Community blog to be inspired and see what can be created with gorgeous card stock!! Even better no special code is needed so what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!