Friday, July 24, 2009

Fairy

I just had to print and color this fairy right away. She is just awesome in my book. This fairy is from My Digital Pencil too. I printed her on Iridescent Candino. The card base is Morphing Mauve. I stamped the background using Circle Circus with Memento Lilac Posies. The DP is Basic Grey Sugared. I added Skittles in the corners. The skittles are from Pez A Doodle. I got a peak at the holiday skittles and they are awesome. You will love them. Just trust me.

Recipe
Stamps - Circle Circus from SU , Digital image from My Digital Pencil too.
Paper- Irridescent Candino & Morphing Mauve from Paper Temptress
DP- Sugared from Basic Grey
Accessories- Skittles from Pez A Doodle

5 comments:

  1. so cute, Anita!! What do you use to paint (and how do you get the wings shiny.) And most important - can I eat the Skittles? :)

    xoMo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, this is fabulous! love seeing Mo's illustrations in color!
    great job!
    blessings, Maria

    I posted my Mo today too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute!! I love this fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fairie is one on my wish list - you did a fantastic job on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fab! Lovely lovely fairy Anita!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!