Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Train Card

(click on picture to get it larger)
This image was one that I had to have. I just love the guys expression. He reminds me of a good friend of mine. He just loved trains. The image is printed on Sparkle Card stock. I colored the image with Twinkling H2O's then I chalked around the top and bottom using Studio G chalks. If you haven't tried them, they are fantastic and they come with the applicator. The sketch is by a new challenge site called Tuesday Morning Sketches. My base is Staples matte photo paper. The blue wave is Sky Blue Crepe(Ruche) paper from Paper Temptress. I just love that the paper has such a wonderful texture. The DP is embossed with the big shot then I rubbed Faded Jean Distress Ink on top. I used a couple ribbons on the crepe paper then finished the card with a couple Skittles from Pez A Doodle. One last touch was to use Liquid Applique on the train smoke to make it puffy.

Recipe
Engineer digital image from Digital Pencil, Too
Paper- DP is SU retired, Sparkle Card stock & Sky Blue Crepe from Paper Temptress
Other- Blue Skittles, Studio G Chalks, and Faded Blue Jean Distress Ink are all from Pez A Doodle

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the colors you used! Great design too!
    I'm lovin' Mo's images!
    See ya over in the CUniverse!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too cute!! i am nearly done with my first tuesday morning sketch too! i hope to be able to play often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita this is darling! I love the little old train guy. You really should post your pictures larger - the details are fabulous and deserve to be seen!!

    Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!