Friday, July 24, 2009

Purple page

These pictures were taken by Katie's friends. I just love all the expressions in these photos. It is amazing to my little girl growing into a beautiful young lady. The colors are Katie's favorite colors. The base is Amethyst Metallic. The squares behind the pictures are Basis Blue. The butterflies were cut using a Big Shot die. I used purple Skittles for the "body" of the butterflies. The antennas are a flower spray from the bridal aisle at Michael's. The pictures are printed with paper from the Purple Blossom Kit.
Here you can see up close a flower. This is part of a digital kit called Purple Blossoms kit. You can purchase just the flowers but I wanted both the papers and flowers. I printed the flowers on Sparkle text paper.
Here you can see a close up of this free image from Fred She Said. I put a skittle in the middle of the large flower. The top of the pot has flower soft for extra texture. I colored using Twinkling H2O's.
This page fits 2 challenges. First, Fred She Said Challenge to use the free flower pot digital image. Second, Stamp Something Challenge to use something with wings.

Recipe
Paper- Amethyst Metallic, Sparkle Text, Basis Blue from Paper Temptress
Digital- Flower Pot and Purple Blossoms Kit from Fred She Said
Other- Skittles from Pez A Doodle, Flower Soft, Flower Brads, Twinkling H2O's

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! I just {{love}} it! You did a wonderful job with the flowers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrapbook page! Thanks for playing :)

    Hugs, Fred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrapbook page Anita, love the flowers you've used as well as the free image.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!