Monday, July 13, 2009

Christmas Set















Ok, I know you are thinking Christmas already. Sweet n Sassy's yahoo group is having Christmas challenges in July to go along with the wonderful sale at Sweet n Sassy Stamps.I created this set with one sheet of 12 x 12 Silver Lustre. You get 4 4x4 cards and one 4x4 square. I love the texture of this paper. It is so beautiful all by it's self. I stamped the Poinsettias with white ink on Sparkle Text Paper than clear embossed them. I colored with Watermelon Alcohol Ink. The stamp set is Christmas Poinsettias. from Sweet n Sassy Stamps. I love that this set has a few different sayings. I used SU Satin White Ribbon. I stamped directly on the ribbon with Staz-On black. Pez A Blings border the saying on the 1st card. The second card has an oval colored with Watermelon Alcohol Ink. The saying was stamped with Brilliance Black ink. I used glitter around the oval. Skittles are in the center of the Poinsettias

God Bless!
Anita

2 comments:

  1. cute cute - i think it's the best time to start xmas to be hinest! alittle at a time so you don't get rushed or sick of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!!! you are making me want to start my christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!