Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blog Candy

Ok. I want to thank my followers and all who stop to take a peak at what is new. I am offering some yummy blog candy. I am not sure what yet but believe me you will love it. To win this blog candy, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post. I will pick a winner Thursday afternoon (PST) This is open only to USA residents because I can't afford the shipping at this time. I will have more blog candy in Aug. If I get your address Thursday night, then I can mail your package on Friday.

God Bless!

Anita

7 comments:

  1. I love mystery candy. I know it will be really sweet and fun to play with. Thanks so much for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first i want to say thanks for all the sweet comments you leave on SNR on my photos. i'm around. just picking & choosing right now as i spend way too much time on the computer. but i have seen everything you've done and they're all fabulous - as always!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita,

    Love to see what you come up with on all your cards.

    Hugs!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm always up for a surprise! So count me in. Thanks for offering candy, that's sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cool way for blog candy to be done all a mystery that is pretty neat , Ive been outta the loop on my blogs for a while hoping to get back into the routine of things ! heres to hoping have a blessed and wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this awesome opportunity! i've been following your blog for quite a few months now & have been enjoying myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anita!

    Mystery candy....how fun!
    Saw your colored Mo image, so thought I'd pop over and leave ya a little luvvv!

    have a great day!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete