Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chocolate Card


Yesterday, I found a new group on SNR called My Sketch World. They had a 1 hour challenge last night. I used my new stamps from Pez A Doodle. This is called Chocolate Treats 2. I stamped the chocolates on Basic Grey Ambrosia using Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and then clear embossed them. I colored using a SU blender pen and Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink on the main part and SU markers on the rest. The border is stamped with Brushed Corduroy and small image inside is stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink. I used Skittles in the corner. The DP is Sweets Glittered from DCVW. The ribbon was one I made. I used SU Satin White and colored with Alcohol inks Hazelnut and Espresso. A final touch was using the silver mixture. The saying is from Cholcoholic by Sweet n Sassy Stamps set. You can get the Distress Inks and Chocolate stamps from Pez A Doodle.

2 comments:

  1. This is very very pretty hun!!! Great job and I love this set:)

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!