Monday, July 27, 2009

Owl


Yeah! I finally got a chance to create using Courtney's Closet. This is a challenge by my blogging buddy, LIbby. she uses her daughter's clothing as inspiration. She reminds me of my daughter when she was little. My base is Silver Lustre. The DP is SU retired. The owl is stamped on Silver Lustre. I colored with SU markers. I added Flower Soft to the hat and owl belly to give the card texture. One thing I love about the Silver Lustre that it is so beautiful with the texture and shine. Stamping and coloring on this paper is fantastic. This paper works wonderfully with Copics. The Lustre line and Sparkle line from Paper Temptress are on sale till the end of the month.
The link to Courtney's Closet is on my side bar.

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!