Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mask Card & Blog Candy Winner

Sassy Studio Designs has the mask as a free digi. The challenge was to use the mask on a project. The deadline for the challenge is Friday at midnight (PST). My card base is Silver Lustre. This paper is hard to photograph because it has such a wonderful shine too it. I love how even when you color on it the lines still show through. Even though the paper is glossy, it stamps wonderfully. I have been told it works fantastic with Copics. The saying is from Sweet Dreams by Sweet n Sassy Stamps. The DP behind the saying is 100% Sweet by DCVW. The Carriage is stamped in Brilliance Pink and colored with Twinkling H2O's. I added Dew Drops to the wheels.
Here you can see the mask up close. If you click on the pictures, they will be bigger. I printed the mask on Sparkle Card Stock and colored with Twinkling H2O's. Where the eyes are, I put Crystal Effects to give it more shine. The feathers are covered with a mixture of Flower Soft and glitter. I put the pink flower soft in a container with some glitter. Put the lid on and shake it to mix around the glitter.


Christina you are the winner. Congrats! Email me your address at anitamocha@sbcglobal.net

Recipe-
Paper- Silver Lustre and Sparkle Card Stock from Paper Temptress
Stamps- Mask- Sassy Studio Designs
Saying -Sweet Dreams from Sweet n Sassy
Carriage- Whimsy Stamps
Coloring Twinkling H2O's
Flower Soft from Pez A Doodle

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the mask, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! all the shimmer and sparkle is just wonderful! I am partial to bling though lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Anita!!!! I'm so excited to have won. :) I've sent an email with my addy info for you. Have a wonderful weekend, I know I am now since I've won your awesome candy! hehee *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!!! Love the color of the mask and the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job. thanks for playing!
    Hugs
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!