Monday, June 22, 2009

Star Page

Paper Temptress now carries 12x12 paper. I prefer to scrapbook 12x12 for myself. The base is Basis Blue. I stamped using different star stamps in Studio G red and blue and Color box White. The strips are Sparkle Vermillion and Sparkle Noir. The stars are punched with an EK Sucess punch. The paper is Sparkle Vermillion and Saphire Metallic. I used Pez A Blings from Pez A Doodle on the corners and bottom of white journaling box. The white is Sparkle Blanc.
Here is a closeup of the journal box.

News-

I have decided to step down from Squigglefly DT. I need to simplfy my commitments. I am running a few days behind on the drawing for the Cards for 184th and for the Squigglefly voting. I hope to post both this afternnon. If only I could find a way for someone else to come clean and do errands for me for free. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. these are lovely. you will be missed at squigglefly, but i understand COMPLETELY!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful---I need the same person to come clean and do the food shopping for me too.

    I am sure you will be missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!