Friday, June 5, 2009

Red & Blue Flower Card


I used Sweet n Sassy's Sketch Challenge for the layout. I got a chance to play with the Distress Inks. I swiped the Faded Blue Jeans and Worn Lipstick on my mat ant then used a mini mister and sprayed the inks with watter. The paper on the left and white is is Heavy Heavy Heavenly White from Paper Temptress. This paper has a real smooth feel. When I pressed the paper in the inks it gives the paper more of a water colored look. The middle is the new White Crepe. The colors are stronger on this paper. I love the different looks. Once dry I stamped with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. I used Doodle flowers and Encouragement from Sweet n Sassy. I put Pez A Bling in the center of the flowers and on the bottom right corner. I used Dew Drops around the saying.

Recipe-
Distress Inks Faded Jeans & Worn Lipstick from Pez A Doodle
Paper- Heavy Heavy Heavenly White, Vellum Bristol (card base), White Crepe, Red Crepe, Sky Blue Crepe
Accessories- Pez A Bling from Pez A Doodle Dew Drops

4 comments:

  1. I like the different looks on the three panels - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita I absolutely love this! I'm gonna go get my distress inks out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita this is very very pretty hun!!! Love the sketch you used and the colors on this one tooo!!!!

    I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers, I do hope your brother gets through this fine. I know its sooo hard to loose a loved one, and couldnt imagine what he is going through right now. Hugs to you!!!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look you got on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!