Friday, June 26, 2009

Weiman Wranglers

Lauren has helped design these cute images in honor of Ethan. Go to her blog for the complete story. You can download thes cute digital images from Pink Cat Studio.

I created this card for Lauren's challenge to use these cute images. I colored with Twinkling H2O's. I printed on Sparkle Text paper from Paper Temptress. I than chalked around the image than added flower soft for grass. The ribbon is Mary Arts. The pink squares are Pez A Blings.

Heather has some wonderful blog candy for supporting this wonderful cause.

Vicki has a gift certificate to one lucky person.

This card fits Lee's challenge from Gina K's June Release Party.

2 comments:

  1. Love your coloring and added textures on this digi. I've gotten mine just haven't played with it yet. Love the use of the flower soft for the grass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita,

    Thank you so much for helping spread the word about this great Fundraiser in Ethan's Memory hosted by Pink Cat Studio!!!

    I am so excited for the amount of Money that has been raised so far!!!

    Your card turned out great too!!! Love those shimmery parts!!!

    Great job!!!

    I am going through all the links right now making sure they are all working and then I will post the winners on my blog in a little while!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!