Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Red, White, and Blue Stuidio G Challenge

I created a fun page for my nephew. I am making a scrapbook for him and my niece for Christmas using up extra photos I have. I used the lollipop stamp for the circles. I painted Ruby Red Liquid pearls on the circle and then stamped with Faded Blue Jeans Distressed ink. To give it more shine, I clear embossed the circle. This fits the scrapbook sketch on Stamp TV. All paper is from my scrap pile. All the supplies except paper can be found at Pez A Doodle.
My daughter Katie took part in the challenge too and created this fun card. The Belli challenge is patriotic Theme this week.

14 comments:

  1. Love them both hun!!! How cute your layout is and darling little one:)

    Hope you are having a nice day!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both adorable. Thanks for playing the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! and well done to your daughter on such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flag card is beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute page, and what a wonderful Aunt you are... I'm sure they will love their scrapbook.
    And the card is perfect for the 4th.. Wonderful layout and design... Beautiful job on both projects.... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! LOVE the the scrap page and the card! These are perfect for the Belli Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've been busy! Great job all the creating! Your layout looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both fabulous! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are SO FUN!!! love them both! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! thanks for taking part in the Belli!! I love the page and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a fabulous job with the scrapbook page and your patriotic card...your attention to details is amazing!!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Belli challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flag background on the card - it has a nice vintage feel! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!