Monday, June 15, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge

It is time for another wonderful Squigglefly challenge. The challenge this week is to use Pink, Black & one color of your choice. Also, add 2 flowers and 2 brads. Here you can see a peek of my card. Go to the Squigglefly blog to see my whole card and the wonderful creations that my fellow DT has made. I colored with Twinkling H2O's. If you haven't heard, Luminarte is staying open. Yeah! I can continue to get my favorite coloring tool.

Recipe

Image- Bee my Honey

Paper- Onyx Metallic & Virtual Ivory from Paper Temptress

Other- Twinkling H2O's, Stampin Up Rub ons, brads from ???

2 comments:

  1. Cute anita! The card's a little small to tell, but did you use flower soft for the grass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Anita! I love how you have teased anyone stopping by to get a better look on the SF blog! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!