Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pink Page

I created this page using a sketch challenge at Stampin Out Alzheimer's. I had such fun creating this page. It took a few days because I would work on it then get stuck so I would put it aside for awhile. I used Fred, Shed Said Flowers printed on Sparkle Card stock from Paper Temptress. I used dew drops on the words. The title says Enough Already. It didn't photo well since the color I printed with is light.
Here is a close up of the flower and one of the butterflies. I cut the butterflies using a die for the Big Shot. I then sponged with Distress Ink, Worn Lipstick, Distress Ink Antique Linen and Distress Ink Corduroy.

Recipe
Paper- unknown
Accessories- Circle line- Doodlebug, Dew Drops Ki memories brads
Inks- Distress Inks- Worn lipstick, Corduroy, Antique Linen
Flowers- Fred, She Said

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!