Friday, June 26, 2009

Greetings Card

I made some more DP. I hope to share later the differences I found in using different papers. The main panel is Heavy Heavy Heavenly White 180# from Paper Temptress. I used Espresso, Butterscotch and Aqua Alcohol inks on the large panel. The small panel is a mix of Espresso and Willow. In the corners are Pez A Blings. All the Alcohol Inks and Pez A Blings can be found at Pez A Doodle. I used Studio G inks on this card. I am amazed at how wonderfully these inks work with clear stamps. I get clear and perfect inkings everytime I use them. I have tried cheaper inks before and have been unhappy. I was leerey to try Studio G inks but I heard great things and I figured for a dollar, I didn't have much to loose. I have pre ordered the new colors coming in August from Pez A Doodle. The new colors Studio G have coming out are wonderful. There is even a metallic set. If you have not been to Marti's blog lately, Go see the wonderful new skittles. She has some amazing colors and some amazing picture ones to match current stamps and upcoming stamps.


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!