Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whimsy card

I had this idea from the time I won Princess Coach over a month ago. Thanks Denise. My DD when I told her my idea, she said I was crazy. I wanted something to pull my coach but all my other animals are small but maybe a bunch of turtles could pull this coach. This is an idea to think about. I used the Whimsy Polar Bear to pull the coach. I used Mary Arts ribbon. I love the texture and feel of this ribbon. I cut slits in the cardstock with an exacto knife. I colored the images with Twinkling H2O's. The DP is Euphoria from Basic Grey. I used White Diamond from Paper Temptress. This paper is amazing. I cut the slits and the paper didn't tear as I threaded the ribbon through. I stamped the images than embossed them with clear embossing to make the coloring easier. I used Dew Drops to add more glitter. The corner saying is Cotton Candy paper from Paper Temptress. The ribbon is the reverse of the ribbon around the bear.
The sketch is from Stamps & Smiles Sketch challenge to celebrate their first release.

This card is for Whimsy DT call, & Cute Card Thursday. & Stamps & Smiles Sketch

http://stampsandsmiles.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. This is just too cute Anita! Love your creative idea. Thanks for entering our DT call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, such a great combination of stamps!
    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Anita, you are a clever stamper!! LOVE the fun design and layout!! Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles.

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! What a great layout and I love how you combined the stamps to make for a great and fun scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Fabby card. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute idea! I would like to see it done with a row of turtles too. Fun!
    I love the carriage image, nice win!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you buy your dew drops, Anita? Do you find them around here or order them online? I have seen so many people use them but I don't think any of our stores sell them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!