Monday, February 16, 2009

Chairs & Buttons


The Timeless Tuesday Challenge on Flourishes Newsletter was to use buttons. I happened to find the ribbon at Micheal's and just had to use it. I wish you could feel the Navy paper. It has a wonderful feel. My "thread" is pieces of Sparkle Orange Cardstock. The layout I got from Sheetload. Sheetload has a montly sketch that you can get for free with all the details on how to cut the paper for the sketch and many pages of wonderful cards to give you inspiration on how to use the sketch.

Details-
Ink- Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Brushed Corduroy
Stamp- Chairs for You from Flourishes
All paper is from Paper Temptress-
Vellum Bristol White, Sparkle Orange Cardstock, Navy Blue Pike Text, Berrylicious Pop Tone, Galaxy Gold Tone
Embellishments are from Walmart.

2 comments:

  1. great card Anita...love all the buttons >"<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it is so retro and fun. I love the colors and the "plain" chairs. Great idea.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!