Friday, February 6, 2009

Fabric card

Hanna Stamps released new stamps this week. One of the challenges was to use fabric on your card. The white with red swirls is fabric. I covered a coaster to add depth. The buttons are "threaded" with thin strips of the red paper. I have to say I love SmARTworks. They included with my order a few free stamps. A few stamps are words that fit in the mouses sign.

Embellishments- Buttons and flower from my stash. Brad is KI memories
Message Mouse is from SmArtworks
Punch is Fiskars
Paper Paper Temptress- White Cardstock, Sparkle Blanc Cardstock, Red is from a sample pack that I got from Paper Temptress. The red has a wonderful suede like feel.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! This blog post was featured in the latest Carnival at http://www.craftcritique.com We would love it if you’d let YOUR blog readers know too… you know, share the love! Happy Valentine’s Day! Craft Critique loves you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!