Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sweet n Sassy Birthday Card




















I participated in CPS sketch this week. Sweet n Sassy is sponsoring this week. I needed a card for my brother's birthday. I like the sketch because it is simple. I am trying to decorate the inside of the card as much as the outside. I wish you could feel the paper. I am amazed at the sparkle and texture of the cardstock. I love how the paper has a sparkle to it. Birthday Wishes is a stamp set that has so many uses. I had gotten it awhile back but hadn't inked it till recently. I love that it has so many words.

Stamps- Birthday Wishes from Sweet n Sassy
Paper- Abysse cardstock, & Blanc Sparkle Cardstock from Paper Temptress
DP is SU

2 comments:

  1. Very nice for the challenge, Anita! I like the inside also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! very fun! I love your coloring on the birthday cake, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!