Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday mouse

This card was made with Sweet n Sassy new Digital images. The mouse is so cute. I colored him with Twinkling H2O's. I printed on Heavenly White Ultra Smooth, I was totally amazed at how well. The paper did with coloring with the Twinkling H2O's. If you have not used them, they are like watercolors but with a shimmer. You can buy them here. The paper behind the mouse is Columns Canyon Brown and Basic Grey Euphoria. The candy was punched with the Big Shot. I used Pop Tones Grape Jelly & Cotton Candy. I love the names of all the Pop Tones paper. The tag is from SU retired. This card fits Stamp Something challenge to do something with chocolate.

5 comments:

  1. Anita,

    That mouse is so cute! Wonderful job!

    Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Proximity award...see my blog for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!!! (Wow...neat--digital images!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo glad to see you use the canyon brown columns cardstock, isn't that paper amazing looking? One of my favorites and that isn't easy seeings I am the PaperTemptess and I have over 50,000 sheets of cardstock to choose from!! Absolutely adorable card but I expect nothing less from you!!

    Patricia
    www.thepapertemptess.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!