Saturday, February 7, 2009

Peacock Cards













These cards were made for Flourishes Peacock challenge. I had fun using more paper from Paper Temptress. I love using the paper because it is so easy to use and stamps wonderfully. I used paper strips for my thread. The bird tag is one I won from Kris (Kween Bee) The blue beads is a sticky strip that I ordered from Jody. The sheet has the wave strips, circles of different sizes, and other shapes.

Paper- Limeade & Blu Rasberry Pop Tones, & Kraft Cardstock from Paper Temptress
DP is Euphoria from Basic Grey
Stamps Chairs for You from Flourishes
Thank you is Basic G
Embellishments from my stash Fibers is Basic Grey

2 comments:

  1. Love all the colors and textures, very sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the corner punch that is holding the cat stamp. Very Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!