Thursday, February 19, 2009

Green Butterfly's


This card I made for Chrissy's Belli Challenge to use inches, Cute Card Thursday signs of spring challenge, and Daring Card Maker's Challenge to use green. I went for the double dare in the Daring Card Maker's Challenge to also make it a get well soon card. I used some PT paper of Sour Green Apple and Bubble Gum. The pink paper with flowers is one-inch size paper and I used some green ribbon with dangling butterfly's. I like to butterflies because they remind me of spring.
Also this is for PT green challenge on their PCP group.

3 comments:

  1. Love the shimmering butterflies and the inches on this spring-like card! Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the shimmer on your butterflies. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dangly butterflies! what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!