Monday, February 23, 2009

VCS Frog

I have to make a note to self to stop looking to see what new groups are on Paper Craft Planet. I found this wonderful new stamp company called Victoria Case Stamps. They have some fabulously cute monster stamps. One of my new favorite stamps is digital images. One because they are cheaper than other stamps and you get to play with the stamp instantly. I have stayed away from digital stamps because I could not find a paper that I was happy with that would print a good image and that I could color on without the paper tearing or curling. I decided to try Paper Temptress Heavenly White Ultrasmooth cardstock. This paper is amazing. I was able to print the frog and color with my SU markers. The flowers and dragonfly are from Pond Pals from Sweet n Sassy Stamps and these images are stamped on Classic Linen Greystone.
The saying is from Hambo Stamps. I stamped the flowers with Brillance inks and then clear embossed the images and used a white gel pen and SU markers to color images.
This card I made for Stamp Something Challenge to do 3-d something.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card and so well done! Thanks for the info on the paper you found that works well with the digi stamps. I was wondering what you would work. tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!