Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thougts & Wonderful Companies

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone. I am enjoying seeing everyones comments on the blog candy. My friend, Libby, mentioned a company that has some wonderful arcylic blocks. The company is smART works. I didn't order the blocks but they have lots of wonderful stamps and other goodies. I want to add that their shipping is low. They base your shipping on what you order. Oh, if you go to smArt works, mention that I sent you.

I have some good news but can't share yet. Yes, I know what a tease. It will be worth the wait.

Another company that I recently found is Paper Temptress. I love the paper that I have ordered from Patricia (owner of Paper Temptress). Melanie (Hands, Heads, Heart) showed Pop Tones paper from Paper Temptress. I have to say that this paper is amazing. I love the names and the colors are beautiful. My other favorite is Sparkle Cardstock because it has a soft glitter look to it.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!