Friday, February 20, 2009

Family page


















This page was something I made for my husband for Valentines Day. I had found a 12x12 frame at Micheal's. I used Paper Temptress red columns paper, sparkle Vermillion, Abysee, and Blanc. The 12x12 sheet is from my stash. I used Bombshell stamps, Ahoy There. I stamped the stars from this set. The word Family is made of chipboard letters that I covered with Abysee Sparkle. The buttons are from my stash. I used thin strips of Abyssee Sparkle as my thread on the buttons.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page. It's great how the colour themes are also in the photo's you've added. Gorgeous layout and use of the colours. Thanks for joining the Colour Creat Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!