Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pink Page

Here you can see the buttons up close. These were cut using a die for the Big Shot. I used Basis Magenta, Basis Black, Sparkle Noir, & Black Ruche for the buttons.
Here is a close up of the title. I created the title pieces in Adobe Photoshop and printed on Sparkle Blanc Textweight. The idea for the title came from My Sketch World's LO Math

This is a 12 x 12 page. The base is Silver Lustre. I framed the photos with Basis Magenta & Basis Black. The title base pieces were run through an embosing folder. One thing I love about Paper Temptress paper is that you don't have to worry about which side to emboss because both sides are the same. This saves me everytime because I am know for embossing differently than what I originally planned. The ribbon is SU. I used Darling Dots Circle stamp from SU in light pink ink.
The LO is Stamp TV's scrapbook challenge for this week.

Paper Temptress paper- Basis Magenta, Basis Black, Black Ruche, Sparkle Noir, Silver Lustre

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!