Thursday, September 10, 2009

Coffee

Sweet n Sassy's yahoo group has a monthly challenge and the prize is your card is put on the main page of the yahoo group. The theme for this month is Autumn/Fall. I thought of coffee with whip cream (liquid applique). The DP is the Fairly Designs. The stamp set is Warm Up from Sweet n Sassy Stamps. I used the coffee bean stamp to make the strip behind the cup using Versamark ink and Perfect Pearls. Oh, I used a sketch for a challenge but can't remeber where I saw it. If someone recognizes it, just let me know so I can give credit to them.

Recipe-
Paper- Kraft, and Pike Brown text from Paper Temptress
Other- Pez A Bling, Versamark ink, Perfect Pearl Pearls, Mary Arts ribbon, 1/2 in circle punch

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. Love your take on this challenge. Great colors and details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!