Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cookie card


Here is my last minute entry for Hambo's monthly sketch challenge. I switched the saying and image since my saying was bigger than my image. Click on the picture to see the card bigger. Not sure if my circles look like cookies or circles with the measles. This is one of my favorite images that Hambo has. The card base is a digital Christmas paper from Fred, She Said. This is part of the Red Christmas Poinsetta Pack. I had planned on making a Christmas card with this but it made a quick base for this card.

3 comments:

  1. Anita,

    Love the cookie card. Can I have a bite?
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to do the measles -- I mean COOKIE -- Anita! And I'm so glad you had a chance to play along with the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!