Sunday, September 20, 2009

Calendar page 1


This is my first hybrid scrapbook page. A hybrid page is where you combine digital scrapbooking and traditional scrapbooking. I used a digital kit called Kit for Kate by Crystal. She created this kit specially for a little girl named Kate. Jennifer McGuire is having a card drive for Kate and her family. If you would like to make a card, go to her blog and get all the details. The photos are from my daughters 14 birthday. The clown is from IIdi Company which is a new digi store. She has some cute clowns and other images. The store has recentrly add a couple new designers who have some amazing items in the store. The clown was colored with gel pens for extra sparkle. I then added some Pez A Blings on the bottom left. The LO is from IIdi Co first LO challenge. For once, I didn't wait to the last minute. There is still plenty time to enter since the challenge ends on Sept 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!