Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Halloween Gift Bag

Sassy Studio Desgins has a color challenge and it ends tonight. The colors are purple, orange, green and black. This image was a free one from yesterdays release. I colored the Sourcess face green because she is green with envy. I used red glitter glue on her lips. I added Rock Candy Stickles on the black frame. She is colored with Twinkling H2O's. The potion bottles were another freebie. Thanks Lindsay for the goodies. The DP is Wild Aspargus from My Minds Eyes.

Oh, Angels Landing is having a release party today over at SNR. Judi is giving away the new images at different times and some DT members have the images as blog candy too.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun project! Your coloring with the twinkling h2o's is awesome...very vibrant!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this and the way you colored it is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!