Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sheet Load Cards


I had the pieces cut for the cards for awhile but just finished them up. I used the August Sheetload of Cards sketch. I love that they give you the dimensions to cut the paper so your cards are all the same. I notice now that some pieces are a little off that is what happens when I make cards when I am tired. The top card uses a Jessica Lynn image. Isn't he just so cute. The bottom card uses a SU set called Love Bug. The DP is retired SU. I colored the images with a mix of gel pens and Twinkling H2O's.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE BRENTWOOD Card you made!! Just adorable!!

    HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

    Have a great day!
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!