Saturday, October 1, 2011

TTCRD challenge

Welcome to the October 1st challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. Our challenge this time is Pink and White with lots of bling or pearls. Oh, no squares or rectangles. Our wonderful sponsor is Pizzazz Aplenty. There is an awesome goodie bag.

I choose to create a Top Note Box and little note card. The note card is ok shape since it has some shape to it. I used Basis Pink. Rose Quartz Metallic and Sparkle Blanc for my papers from Paper Temptress. Pretty in Pink ink was used to stamp the ribbon on the pink. I framed Princess Jennifer Latte Breast Cancer Awarness from The Stamping Boutique with 5 mm pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty. 4mm pink pearls were used on the note card. The ribbon is from my stash. The saying on the note card was heat embossed with Melon Mambo embossing powder.
This is what is inside the box. It is a full rosary with the breast cancer bead for Our Fathers. This set is for our church auction next week. If interested in a rosary, just leave a comment with your information.

Challenges-
Outlawz Twisted Thursday- Anything Goes
Link it for Pink- must have pink
Pals Paper Arts- Heat Embossing

13 comments:

  1. Anita what a nice and thoughtful gift this top notch box and rosary would make for someone - I hadn't realize it was a box when I 1st saw it but it's just beautiful and so meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful and I love that everyone is happy to help promote awareness for such a special cause.

    The Rosary beads are gorgeous and the box ws perfect for such a treasure! :)

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project! The perfect gift. I love all the pretty pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is so lovely! Love the pearls. And how cool is that BCW Ribbon beads on a Rosary!
    Very pretty. Great project and wonderful of you to give it to your church.
    Peace,
    Kristy
    http://kristyleesworld.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this box is fab.... thank you so much for linking up with us for Link Up for Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your note box is fabulous! I just love the pearlies!

    Thank you for linking up...hope to see you more of your creations...plenty of time to link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very neat project! I'm sure whoever gets this card and rosary will love them!

    I'm over from LUFP, but I will definitely see you at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great box and design and love the ribbon!Thanks for linking up with us @ LUFP ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty box. I just love your coloring. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful use of PJL! Love the coloring...

    Sandy
    DT for The Stamping Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation - love it!!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!