Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sprinkles

I had a blast with this card. The challenge on Phindy's Place is Halloween. I just saw this cute image called Snow Baby and had to have it. It reminds me of my son when he was a baby. I created "sprinkles" with stickles, liquid pearls, viva decor. The sprinkles he is sitting in is Flower Soft. The DP is from Stampin Up. The ribbon is from my stash.
Other Challenges-
Pile It On- Fall is for Fun
Through the Craftroom Door- Halloween with touch of orange
Delightful Sketches- color of fall

4 comments:

  1. How clever, I never would have thought to make this image look fallish. That flower soft is perfect. Totally adorable. Thanks so much for joining us for the Phindy's Place Halloween challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita what a clever way to use the new image, you'll get good use from this one I can see:). That flowersoft looks great
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Love this, Anita! Such fun.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so creative! I will have think outside the box more...this is very clever (-:
    thanks for joining us at Phindy's - always love seeing what you create !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!