Friday, May 29, 2009

Peek A Boo Treats

These little treat holders was a challenge on Project Tuesday for Stamps and Smiles a few weeks ago. These are so easy to make. The top one uses SU Darling Dots and Little Tees from Gina K.
This one uses the Flower Soft Sample Kit from Pez A Doodle. This kit is only $12. You get some samples of the flower soft, masks, wire, and glue. I made the flowers in the vase by putting the flower soft glue on the wire and then sprinkled the wire with flower soft. I did this a couple times to get the thickness I wanted. The DP is Euphoria from Basic Grey.
Here you can see the inside of the treat holders.

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the flower soft! I have everything I need to do the same thing but have been too scared to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat projects! I love how flower soft really adds such great dimension to each project I see it on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!