Thursday, May 14, 2009

News

I sorry their will be no post today. I have been feeling sick again. I will be ok in a few days. It is just a cold. My week has been busy getting ready for my kids to spend the night at a local airplane museum. It always amazes me how much running around needs to do. The weather isn't helping me either. It is been muggy the last couple days and now it is over the 100s. This is way too early to be this hot. I hope to get some time to craft this weekend.

Pez A Doodle is having a fantastic clearance sale. Go cheeck it out.

Paper Temptress has some wonderful new papers coming up. So be on the look out for that.

Squigglefly has a fantastic challenge on their blog. Come play with the DT's.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling MUCH better. It's just no fun to be sick & to try and blog too? UGH! lol. Sending you get well hugs, :O) mel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!