Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cool Cat Pop Up Card


I got a chance to craft this morning. I completed three challenges with this pop up card. I used paper piercing on the ovals for Potluck Friday challenge on Stamp TV . I used Stamp & Smiles Project Tuesday Challenge to make a pop up card following these directions.. The last challenge is to use Cool Cat Digital image from Hambo on a project. The best part is that the Cool Cat image is free. Join me in this challenge by going to Hambo's blog to get the image and details of the challenge. I tried my hand at watercoloring using a water pen and Brilliance Inks. I like this type of coloring. It is overcast so my photos are dark. I wish you could see all the sparkle in this card. I stamped the sungalsses, flip flops, and sunglasses in Versamark and than clear emboseed on the base.

Recipe
Stamps- Cool Cat from Hambo, 2 Cool and Sunglasees from Little Tees from Gina K.
Coloring- Water pen, Blender Pen from SU and Brilliance Inks
Paper Morphing Mauve Iridescent, Amythest Metallic, Ivory Iridescent and Sparkle Cardstock from Paper Tempress. Flower Paper -Basic Grey Euphoria

7 comments:

  1. I love pop-up cards Anita, and your sentiment is just perfect with this image! :) Thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, this is way 2cool!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pop-up card is adorable Anita!! What a darling image and layout!! Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday, we hope you will join us next week!

    Hugs & smiles,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!

    I love your blog background, did you do it yourself?

    Carol
    Extreme Cards and Papercrafting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!