Friday, May 15, 2009

5 Squigglefly Images



Rhonda has a fantastic challenge going on. It is to use at least 3 Squigglefly images on a card.
I got 5 images. Yahoo! I used Little Rocker, Butterfly Cat, Flower Bunny, Butterfly Cluster, and Floating Among the Flowers. I colored with chalk and put some Flower Soft for grass. Marti has a wonderful sample kit of Flower Soft for only $12. It is a mixture of some Flower Soft, masks and glue. I used Sparkle Cardstock for the base, Lunar Blue behind Little Rocker which was printed on Digital Vellum. The butterflies were printed on Azela Mettalic.

Recipe- Squigglefly Images -Little Rocker, Butterfly Cat, Flower Bunny, Butterfly Cluster, and Floating Among the Flowers

Studio G Chalk, Liquid Pearls Mint Green, Stickles Cotton Candy, Flower Soft all from Pez A Doodle

Paper Temptress papers- Sparkle Cardstock, Azelea Mettalic, Digital Vellum and Lunar Blue Pearlscent

9 comments:

  1. AWESOME job! Very clever! Never would have come up with this! Love the look of the vellum! : )


    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive Anita! I just don't think I can beat five images! Love the flower soft being used for grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love how you used the flower soft.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Anita. Very clever in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card - love the flower soft and all the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love all the flowers and butterlies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO sweet! I love all the butterflies and the stunning colour. I just can't get enough of digis lately. Aren't they the best? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this Anita! You have done such a great job! Thanks for entering!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!