Saturday, May 2, 2009

Colorful monkey

This card I made for a bunch of challenges. I used lots of color and glitter because I love color and glitter. The cherry I made using the one inch circle punch and the background is a bunch of circles punched out and placed randomly. Made By Katie


Recipe
Paper- SU Red, Orange, Pink, and Green. Scraps
Markers- SU
Extras- Glitter (lots of it because there is never enough glitter.)
Stamp- Dustin Pike Digi Cupcake Halfway

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday- Mirror Mirror
From Courtney's Closet
Papertake Weekly- Spots and stripes

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous but I'm Glitterbabe here - LOL! Don't cha just love that sparkle!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute! love all the circles and sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always so fun!

    Thanks for always leaving a comment on my blog. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is fantastic!!! Really great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! i love the cherries in the uppder corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A girl can never have enough color & glitter. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie I just loved your card, that monkey stamp is so funny!! Please see the bottom of this week's challenge post, you were my favorite! :-) Thanks so much for playing my challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!