Thursday, March 10, 2011

Delightful Challenge

Welcome to another Delightful Challenge. This week's challenge is to use Butterflies.
I used on this card the Scalloped Background colored set, Just Girls Digital Paper Pack, Little Dumpling Girl Colored, & Full of Gas Sentiment from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. The base is Bubble gum Pop Tones. The digital paper was printed on Sparkle Blanc. I love how when you print on this paper that the sparkle still shows through. I just wish I could photograph it to show you. The base was embossed with Damask folder. I set up the Scallop set in photoshop than added the image and sentiment.

Digi Day on Digital Delights SNR group. You get to use this super cute image of Bongo. The challenge is to add sparkle and shine. I have stickles and the Digital Dp was printed on Sparkle paper.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anita
    Both cards are fabulous,
    hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards for both challenges, Anita! Love that embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!