Thursday, March 17, 2011

Delightful Challenge

Welcome to Delightful Challenge. This week's challenge is to use green. I created a card using St. Patty's Bongo and St. Patrick Day sentiment from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I want to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day. Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke and Certainly Celery were sprayed with Heirloom Gold Pearl Mist to give it some sparkle. The ribbon was white that I sprayed with the Gold Pearl Mist. The ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Wendy has added this cute basket to the Digital Delights by Louby Loo. The basket uses Easter Kids Digital Paper. I punched a butterfly out of It's a Girl Digital Paper.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Anita!! These are both GORGEOUS! Your Bongo card is so sweet and I absolutely adore your basket! Wonderful job as always!:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Anita:)
    Love the basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable projects, Anita. I'm going to have to try that basket. It very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fabulous projects Anita!!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for the upcoming Holiday.
    Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!