Thursday, July 23, 2009

Star Page

I used Sparkle Blanc card stock as the base. I stamped the star (SU) in Coffee Bean from Rubber Stampade ink. The picture is framed with Jelly Bean Pop Tones & Basis Brown. The journal box is Basis Brown and Gold Metallic. The large panel is Silver Lustre. I aged it by rubbing Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy. All papers can be found at Paper Temptress. If you haven't been to Paper Temptress, the Sparkle, and Lustre line is on sale. The Christmas Package is also on sale. Don't miss this wonderful sale. I use tons of Sparkle card stock to print digital images.
The layout is a sketch that I found but know can't find. If someone recognizes it, I would love to give them credit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anita, love your layers on this LO. I thought I would make the rounds, because I haven't been blogging for a while.
    I have certainly missed some great stuff over here!
    HAve a great day!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!