Saturday, March 7, 2009

Shoe Card


This card was made for Hanna's Release Challenge to use something clear on your card. I used clear emboss on the dots around the saying. I first made the dots with a Versamark pen then embossed with clear embossing powder. The shoes were embossed black than colored with Twinkling H2O's then covered with Crystal Laquar. I used papers from my stash and Basis Pink from Paper Temptress. I used In Vogue from Hanna Stamps that I won last month and just got a chance to use. The saying is from Read my T from Hanna Stamps. The ribbon is from Michaels dollor bin.

4 comments:

  1. I just love the girly girl card. Love the colors and of course the bling. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes...
    I LOVE SHOES!!!
    Cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so feminine and pretty! I love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!