Friday, March 13, 2009

Pez a Doodle Set


This set was put together for a try at a 2 month DT spot for Pez a Doodle Stamps. I just love this little girl on the hearts. I stamped the image on Shrinky Dink sheet with Stazon ink and colored with Sharpies. I then baked the image. I used the image as a charm on this box that holds my Pez a Doodle Stamps. I made the box from a Timeless Template from Paper Trey Inc. I just love how many different ways you can use these templates. The card was made with scraps. I useds Iridescents Cryogen White on the embossed side. I love how well Paper Temptress paper embosses. The flowers are digital downloads from Fred, She said.



1 comment:

  1. WOW! These are fantastic! I'm impressed. I knew you were good, but this good???? I love it. You are inspiring me. Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!