Thursday, December 11, 2008

My hubby

This is my hubby. The love of my life. This page was one that I have been wanting to do for a long time. Melanie has a challenge on PCP to celebrate her new set of stamps that will be released tonight


Here is a close up of the titles for place and date. This was made from clipart that I bought from Lettering Delights. They are having a fantastic sale going on right now. They have a library of all the fonts I have bought and I can make quick titles with their program. The small stars were cut using my big shot and the large stars were cut with my fiscars shape cutting templates. The paper behind the photo is from www.papertemptress.com. I love how the paper sparkles.

P.s Sorry about the underlining, I can;t seem to turn it off.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW I know your Husband just loves this page....Wow Its just lovely and so fantastic looking you did a wonderful job!!!!!! Your Husband must be so proud and he is so lucky too.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!