Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cards for Soldiers

I am collecting Christmas cards for the 184th Batillion. This is a reserve group that is stationed in Modesto, CA. They have just been deployed to Kosovo and they will be there for about 12 months. I know this short notice so don't worry if you can't help this time. I will be sending packages every 2 months. I am doing this in conjunction with a couple local groups. The cards need to be filled out. Have your kids write a note in the card or draw a picture. The soldiers love getting letters from home. I need the cards to be filled out. The cards need to be in my hands by Dec. 3 so I can get them into the box. Just email me if you have any questions. anitamocha@sbcglobal.net

3 comments:

  1. With your blog being named the way it is Anita, I guess you just had to join in the DCM dare this week!

    You card is beautiful and I love the sentiment you’ve used. …….it’s so very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nHi Anita! I sent an email out to all of my customers to see if they wanted to make a card or two for the soldiers and I will make a few tomorrow to give you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't make the deadline this time since I'm in Louisiana, but can you send me your address so I can get in on the next one? My son and I have several cards we have made for soldiers, but haven't sent them anywhere yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!