Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cards & News

This card uses retired Stampin Up stamp sets and Paper Temptress papers.
This uses Float Your Boat from There She goes. The saying was punched with a flip flop punch. Both cards were created using Dare to get Dirty challenges on Splitcoaststampers. I am keeping this short because still trying to get caught up after being gone on vacation. I wish the Laundry fairy would show up.

News-
Through the Craft room door challenge is having a DT call. You can get all information here. I would encourage you to try out. I would love to see some of you as part of this fantastic team. There is also a new blog for the challenge. Come join the fun! The more that participate the more prizes there will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!