Monday, May 2, 2011

Wishes


This cute image is retired from Sweet n Sassy Stamps that I have had for a long time and never got around to inking. I am trying to use what I have. I used Echo Park Summer Days DP. The image was colored with Pencils and blended with baby oil. Twine from the Twinery is used as an accent. The purple ribbon the twine is on was white that I inked with Distress Ink Dusty Concord. The other purple ribbon is from Paper Temptress
Challenges
Sweet Stop- Sketch
Really Reasonable Ribbon- 2 or more ribbons
Birthday Sundaes- Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. I really like how you used the twine. Adorable card. Thanks for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really cute! I love the twine and the layering! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card... love the twine! Thanks for playing along at Birthday Sundaes. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! I love the twine on her hat, great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to see me. God Bless!